Family Friendly Home with Lake Views, An Expansive Wrap-Around Patio The ultimate Kelowna vacation home, offering sweeping floor-to-ceiling views of the mountains, forests, and stunning wooden finishes that blend seamlessly with the natural environment. Bask in the sweeping views of Okanagan lake from every floor, or enjoy a chilled glass of wine on the vast wrap-around deck. This spacious, sprawling home is the perfect site for your getaway. Split across two floors, the main level is designed to accommodate rest, relaxation, and gathering around the stone-lined fireplace, the expansive kitchen with bar seating, or in either of the two dining areas. Wherever you dine, you’ll enjoy light and tranquillity pouring in from the oversized windows. The home features three bedrooms and an additional lounge. Each bedroom boasts ample space, large windows, bright light, and luxurious beds for hotel-quality sleep. The master bedroom contains an en-suite bathroom with double vanities, a mounted television above the fireplace, and the same stunning natural views of Kelowna. The second bedroom could be mistaken for a master, with its equally spacious room and a large private deck overlooking the lake. The third bedroom, cozily nestled against the backdrop of the garden, offers another full-size bedroom, as well as a bunk bed. The home features additional amenities to accommodate large groups including kids, remote workers, and families, such as the full-size washer and dryer, and a private workspace for those planning to sneak in a few emails or calls during their stay. Best of all, this home is on a peaceful residential street that’s only a short drive away from Kelowna’s best beaches, lakefront parks, restaurants, and more. Spend your days paddle boarding Kelowna Lake, hiking, biking the path, or playing golf. For the full Kelowna experience, a view of absolutely everything the region has to offer, and a stay that wipes all worries away, look no further than Lakeview Cove. Home Highlights Expansive Wrap-Around Deck Take a seat and take in the serenity of your natural environment with the warm Kelowna sun shining down on you. You’ll be spoiled with the views from this deck! Stone-Lined Fireplace This home boasts not one but two fireplaces, making it the ultimate year-round destination! Make cozy memories no matter the season. A Kitchen Made for Entertaining An oversized kitchen with a kitchen island, bar seating for four, and two separate dining areas means you can fuel your adventures with nourishing meals for the whole family. Kelowna has great restaurants, but with views like this, we wouldn’t blame you for wanting to eat in. Office Space Working remotely or tending to a few emails? A private office with a comfortable workspace facing vast fields, rolling hills, and Okanagan lake will enhance your productivity.Read More
Carbon Monoxide Detector
First aid kit
Laptop Friendly workspace
Private living room
Suitable for children
Suitable for infants
Extra pillows and blankets
Luggage dropoff allowed
Long term stays allowed
Fire emergency contact
Medical emergency contact
Police emergency contact
Enhanced Cleaning Practices
1. • Please make sure all garbage is placed in the provided garbage bins before you leave.
• We kindly ask guests to leave the property in a clean and tidy manner.
• Please treat our home with respect and keep it clean.
• Dispose of garbage in the trash cans provided in the bathrooms and kitchen.
• Ensure the pool area is clean and free of trash before checking out.
• The locked cupboards and closets are off-limits to guests.
• If the house has a pool the pool equipment room is off-limits unless given permission by us.
• If the house has a dock and boat lift, The boat lift controls and dock storage areas are only accessible with our permission.
Please let us know before using it.
• Children must be supervised when using the pool or dock at all times.
• Accidental damages and breakages must be reported before checking out.
• Damages exceeding the security deposit or requiring extra cleaning will be billed to guests.
• Please respect our neighbors by minimizing noise between 11 p.m. and 8 a.m.
• Excessive noise that disturbs neighbors may result in the termination of your rental agreement.
• Extra overnight guests must be approved in advance and may incur an additional fee.
• No parties or events are allowed in the property.
• Please park your vehicles in the designated areas only. Do not block access to our neighbors' properties when parking on the street.
• Guests are responsible for the safety of their children at all times.
• Please ensure that all doors and windows are locked when you leave the property.
• Glassware is not allowed in the pool area for safety reasons.
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the property.
• If you wish to smoke, please do so outside in the designated smoking area.
• Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
• Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
• Please turn off all appliances and lights when leaving the property.
• Follow the instructions provided for using the pool pump and heater.
• Food waste must be disposed of in the available garbage bin.
• Please use the recycling bin for paper, plastic, and glass waste.
• Failure to adhere to these house rules may result in eviction.
• For any clarifications or questions regarding these rules, please contact us.